Me and Hanna finally found our way to Edinburgh castle after a few too many detours - it's hard not to get distracted when you're in a part of Edinbugh you've never been in before!
But we did eventually find our way to the amazing castle, a tourist attraction I've been kind of embarrassed that I haven't visited yet, and we were both so overwhelmed by the view, the fact that we could actually just walk a bit around and enjoy it (we had several hours until we had to be home for dinner) and that the sun was actually shining, so we decided to enjoy it for a bit.
 |
| Seeeeelfiiiiieeeeeeeeee |
 |
| Hanna's real face vs Hanna's picture-face - eheheheh |
 |
| I mean, how can you not spend forever enjoying and photographing this view? |
But apparently we got too disctracted by the view, even though we didn't spend more than half an hour at the most, because when we finally went to the castle door, the man working there told us that we just missed the 16.00 entrance, the last entrance of the day - and it was 16.03! Talk about bad luck!
So off we went to Princes Street to do a bit of comfort shopping and promised ourselves we would try again next week.
 |
| I was stubborn and went all the way up to the gate and shot tons of pictures of everything I could see from there right in front on the guy, who had turned us down from coming in - this was one of them! |
 |
| We got the best out of the situation though and didn't let our mood go down! Off to Princes Street! |
On Princes Street we walked past one of the bagpipemen (well, we are in Scotland aren't we) who are always there playing and since I've always wanted a picture with one of them but have always been going somewhere and been too busy, we decided to stop and pose a bit with him! We had lots of time!
He was so nice and even managed to talk to Hanna during the photoshoot AND while playing the bagpipe at the same time!
 |
| I also had a moment with the bagpipe guy (I did look more happy in other pictures, I just kinda liked this one) |
No comments:
Post a Comment