But because most of us spend 3 times the normal amount of Art, it means we're not the most productive people all the time - we do do some work though, you don't have to worry, mom!
But last week, which was Sanna's last week in school, we were especially unproductive. Probably because Sanna and me had brought our camera's, and we all felt the need to pose for weird pictures. We did get a lot of good memories, and I think it was a very good last week for Sanna, as well.
But I thought it would be fun to put on the blog, to give you guys a glimpse of what happens during my school days - at least in art! So here you go!
Prepare yourself for a whole lot of pictures!
![]() |
![]() |
| Ms Teasdale even brought us cake for Sanna's second last day! |
![]() |
| Sometimes the finns just go crazy |
![]() |
| I spend so much time in Sanna's art class, so I'm practically a part of it, and was even in the group shot of it! |
![]() |
| The amazing art-exchange-students! |
I never got satisfied with the cup, but the paint started to crack due to the many layers, so I gave up.
I've also just had my first prelim (I'm having a prelim-week this week, where you are off from school to study and go to prelims, but because I only had one this monday, I basically have the rest of the week off!) which was a bit tough, and very stressfull - and very painful for my hand to write constantly for several hours! I miss having to write everything on computer back home!
I'm still trying to cross off the last things on the to-do-list with Sanna, before she leaves this sunday (THIS SUNDAY, that's crazy), so we've been doing a lot the last couple of days - I'll put it all up after sunday!




b.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment